Friday, April 08, 2005

Woot!

Hey everybody, I'm Ashley and after some technical difficulties, I'm finally an official Bad Penny KAL member! I started day before yesterday, and I'm almost halfway done with the YO increases. Hopefully I'll keep up at this pace, but all this nice weather might cause me to slack off this weekend. I'm using some long-stashed Lion Brand Microspun, in light (body) and dark (trim) purple. I hope to get into it enough to post a photo in the next few days. Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Hey Ashley! Great to see you able to post...FINALLY!

Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hello! I bet microspun will make a great Bad Penny. Looking forward to seeing pics!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free hit counter