Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ready, Set, Knit...

A big hello to the Bad Penny KAL knitters. Thanks for letting me join in.

I read over the pattern and did a "yarn stash" cleanup to see if there was something within that black hole of yarn that would work for this cute little pullover before joining. ("Black hole" phrase was copped by dh this afternoon when he saw me with ALL of that yarn).

I'm going to use the Nina yarn I picked up at the Knitter's Retreat last November. A good way to use it up and then have something for next November's Show & Tell. The colorways are going to be way different than the original pattern, but this will help stash reduction, which is a good thing, right?

All swatched before dinner and now starting the body, into the seventh row. This will be a great project to take to work with me.

Have a great start to the week. ~ Sherrill

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Hey SHerrill! Great first post...and I can't wait to see the colorway you have chosen :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free hit counter