Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm done!



I'm so surprised at how fast this knit up. It took me just over 2 weeks-it's amazing how much faster sweaters without long sleeves are!

I tried to take this photo showing how my hair matches my trim as much as the designer's did hers in the original photo on knitty, but it didn't work out so well. :-) But, you can just almost make out those eyelets in the bottom ribbing and the ones at the raglan decreases.

I really think I'm going to like wearing this. The binario looks a lot heavier than it is, because one strand of it is cotton. I think I'm wearing this to work tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Fabulous!! I love that color combo. You should get a lot of compliments on it when you wear it!

7:08 AM  
Blogger D said...

Fabulous! You have officially put me to shame! LOL

I love the colors as well and it does match your hair.

Enjoy and wear it in good health. You have been officially be arked COMPLETE! :)

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! i love it. my progress has totally stalled lately but seeing yours finished makes me want to get back to work on mine. good job!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free hit counter