Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hi All--getting ready to start!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! I'm Amy from WittyKnits. I am currently finishing up Sitcom Chic from knitty, but should have that done soon (hopefully today) and will then cast on for Bad Penny. I've swatched it up and am ready to go. Here's the before shot:



Yep, I found the actual yarn called for in the pattern, and even at 40% off. Unfortunately, my LYS closed a couple of weeks later, so if I need more, I'm out of luck. But I think I'll be ok. I look forward to meeting you all here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! I couldn't find the yarn the pattern called for, but I like my version of it as well. I was thinking of making another one with solid colors, but it'll have to be much later as I've got a lot of projects on the needles. Welcome!!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free hit counter